Included Third Party Technologies
- Cătălin Mariș's Browser Logos licensed under MIT
- Benjamin Eberlei's Assert licensed under MIT
- FontAwesome licensed under CC BY 4.0, SIL OFL 1.1, and MIT
- Google's Closure Compiler
- Michael Tibben's HTML2TEXT for PHP licensed under GPLv3
- Diego Torres's MySQLDump for PHP licensed under GPLv3
- Matomo's Device Detector (formally known as Piwik)
- Michael Härtl's PHP ShellCommand licensed under MIT
- Stefan Kleeschulte's PHP Base32 licensed under MIT
- Bourbon.io SASS Toolset
- jQuery and jQueryUI (slowly being phased out)
- WeasyPrint Library licensed under BSD 3-Clause
Hardware used for developing Core Plus primarily done on Ubuntu-specialized System76 workstations
Software developed with Jetbrains IntelliJ Ultimate Edition, the IDE compatible on Windows, OSX, Debian, Red Hat, Fedora, and Ubuntu that can handle whatever coding language is thrown at it.
Database management for development, staging, and even production environments managed by DBeaver, the multi-platform database tool for developers, db administrators, and analysts supporting Windows, OSX, Debian, Ubuntu, REd Hat, Fedora, Snap, and Flatpak.